How It Works?
You can examine the working stages of the sterilization device below.
At the beginning of the cycle , once the upper lid opens, the operator loads the waste in the loading chamber.
- Capacity: 250 Kg/H (550 Lbs/H)
- Field of Utilization: Large size hospitals and industrial sterilization facilities
- Pressure container built of high quality Stainless Steel
- Design and production certified by TUV Austria
- Produced according to EU Directives PED (2014/68/EU) 2006/42/EC, 2014/30/EU & EU Norms EN285
- Sophisticated automation control system with advanced reporting and monitoring software
- Online access via internet for supervision and troubleshooting
- Fully automatic operation- no need for any operator intervention
- Automatic elevator system for easy loading
- No water consumption
- Low fuel and electrical consumption for integrated steam boilers equipped with state of the art steam regeneration system
You can watch the videos by clicking on them.
Click on the photos to enlarge and see other photos in the gallery.
|Size (L x W x H) (mm)||2500 x 2500 x 5500|
|Air Pressure (Bar max)||8|
|Electrical connection required (Kw)||20|
|Sterilizing Capacity (Kg/ Hour)||200-250|
|Process Volume Capacity (Lt.)||1400|
|Average Waste Density (Kg/m3)||100-150|
|Average Cycle Time (Min.)||35-45|
|Maximum Steam Flow (Kg/Hour)||470|
|Sterilization Efficiency (SAL)||8Log10|
|Consumption / Cycle||Value|
* P50 – P100 – P150 includes built in electrical steam boiler
** Electrical consumption of the sterilizer only
*** Water consumption of integrated steam boiler: 7 – 12 Lt./ Cycle