How It Works?
You can examine the working stages of the sterilization device below.
- Capacity: 20 Kg/H (44 Lbs/H)
- Field of Utilization: Clinics and Small Hospitals
- Microwave induced Sterilization Process (Optional)
- Pressure container built of high-quality Stainless Steel
- Design and production certified by TUV Austria
- Produced according to EU Directives PED (2014/68/EU) 2006/42/EC, 2014/30/EU & EU Norms EN285
- Sophisticated automation control system with advanced reporting and monitoring software
- Online access via the internet for supervision and troubleshooting
- Fully automatic operation- no need for any operator intervention
- Automatic elevator system for easy loading (Optional)
- No water consumption
- Low fuel and electrical consumption for integrated steam boilers equipped with state of the art steam regeneration system
- Vacuum Pump
- Odor Control System (Optional)
You can watch the videos by clicking on them.
Click on the photos to enlarge and see other photos in the gallery.
|Size (L x W x H) (mm)||2400 x 1450 x 1900|
|Air Pressure (Bar max)||8|
|Electrical connection required (Kw)||30*|
|Sterilizing Capacity (Kg/ Hour)||15-20|
|Process Volume Capacity (Lt.)||75|
|Average Waste Density (Kg/m3)||100 – 150|
|Average Cycle Time (Min.)||30|
|Maximum Steam Flow (Kg/Hour)||100|
|Sterilization Efficiency (SAL)||8 Log10|
|Consumption / Cycle||Value|
* P50 – P100 – P150 includes built in electrical steam boiler
** Electrical consumption of the sterilizer only
*** Water consumption of integrated steam boiler: 7 – 12 Lt./ Cycle
All Systems can be customized to customer specification